Casio G-Shock GW-9400-1B is a tough solar Digital Watch from popular Japanese watch maker Casio. This model comes with a stylish black coloured case and band along with same coloured internal round dial. The G-Shock series watch is designed for a classic style and premium feel. It offers 200 meters water resistance and is perfect for sea/beach and swimming activities. It has several digital dials for date and other relevant readings as well. Built-in digital compass, thermometer, barometer and altimeter are also available.
Other specs of the Casio G-Shock Watch GW-9400-1B are: white LED light with afterglow, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), Resin band/case, mineral glass dial, shock resistant construction, 15 seconds deviation per month, 12/24h time format, auto calendar up to 2099, multi-function alarms, stopwatch, 7 months on rechargeable battery and 93g weight.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant Case & buttons are sealed to prevent mud, dirt and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Low Temperature Resistant (-10 C / 14 F)
- Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
- Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft) Measuring unit: 1 m (5ft) Manual memory measurements: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records) Historical Altitude Values: High altitude, Low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative decent Others: Reference altitude setting, Altitude differential, Altitude auto reading interval (0'05 or 2'00)
- Digital Compass Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees Measuring unit: 1 degree 60 seconds continuous measurement Graphic direction pointer Bidirectional calibration Magnetic declination correction Bearing memory: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg) Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg) Atmospheric pressure tendency graph Atmospheric pressure differential graphic Atmospheric pressure change indicator Manual memory measurements: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F) Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch w/Direct Access Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99" Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments ans 1-hour increments)
- Sunrise/Sunset Data
- Displays sunrise time and sunset time for a specific date (at sea level)
- Time Recorder
- Memory capacity: up to 40 records (shared storage with date/time, bearing, and barometric pressure/temperature records)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour Formats Button operation tone on/off Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable Battery Battery Level Indicator Power Saving Function Approx. Battery Life: 7 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
After placing your order and receiving the confirmation email, your order is usually processed within 1 business day for dispatch. Should there be any issues allocating stocks (this is a fast-moving industry and items can duck in and out quick) we'll recommend any similar colours/variants or an expected ETA for stock replenishment.
To ensure that you receive your new phone as quickly and safely as possible, we use a range of delivery options. Delivery times for all options are detailed below. Note that we currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY - 3-7 business days transit time. Freight is generally handled by Toll Australia. Next day from our Hong Kong dispatch warehouse to New Zealand metro areas. Other more regional areas are usually between 6 to 10 business days depending on remoteness.
Our shipping cost with flat rate at $16.90. At the shopping cart, you can enter your postcode for an exact shipping quote. Please stay tune that we may have free shipping offers from time to time.
VERIFICATION - Please note that handling times begin once an order has been verified. We may contact you after the order has been placed to verify order and account details. Please ensure that we can reach you on the email address supplied and that you respond promptly to any requests.
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer LayBuy for convenient repayments over time handled by LayBuy. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.