Casio G-Shock Watch GW-B5600BL-1 is a new 90's retro sports themed model, features high-performance digital timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy. It offers basic black coloring with neon-like purple highlights on the bezel and face. The band is also bi-color molded black on the outside and green on the inside. The watch uses Bluetooth data communication and Multi Band 6, which supports automatic time setting adjustment based on one of six time calibration signals around the globe.
Other features of the Casio G-Shock Watch GW-B5600BL-1 include LED backlight, Time calibration signal reception, Tough Solar Power, 200M Water Resistant, 39 times zones, 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Battery power indicator, 12/24 Hour Formats, Power saving and 10 months battery life on full charge.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration (2 seconds or 4 seconds), afterglow
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- 5 World time
- 39 time zones (39 cities +coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:
- 00'00''00~59'59''99 (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1:00'00~23:59'59 (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:
- 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- 1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Date/month display swapping
- Day display (days of the week selectable in six languages)
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 10 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 22 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 48.9×42.8×13.4mm
- Total weight : 53g
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
After placing your order and receiving the confirmation email, your order is usually processed within 1 business day for dispatch. Should there be any issues allocating stocks (this is a fast-moving industry and items can duck in and out quick) we'll recommend any similar colours/variants or an expected ETA for stock replenishment.
To ensure that you receive your new phone as quickly and safely as possible, we use a range of delivery options. Delivery times for all options are detailed below. Note that we currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY - 3-7 business days transit time. Freight is generally handled by Toll Australia. Next day from our Hong Kong dispatch warehouse to New Zealand metro areas. Other more regional areas are usually between 6 to 10 business days depending on remoteness.
Our shipping cost with flat rate at $16.90. At the shopping cart, you can enter your postcode for an exact shipping quote. Please stay tune that we may have free shipping offers from time to time.
VERIFICATION - Please note that handling times begin once an order has been verified. We may contact you after the order has been placed to verify order and account details. Please ensure that we can reach you on the email address supplied and that you respond promptly to any requests.
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer LayBuy for convenient repayments over time handled by LayBuy. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.