Casio G-Shock G-Lide Watch GBX-100NS-4 is a sporty with full digital watch which looks cool on wrist, comes from the famous G-Squad series by Casio. This watch features the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels). It is designed to be used for outdoor activities and comes with wide face and a high-defination MIP (Memory in Pixel) LCD improves display readability. This tough watch is made from premium materials to offer maximum durability, it comes with Stainless steel case and Gold ion plated bezel. The bezel combines hairline and honed surface finishes to create an elegant look. The G-Lide watch is shock as well as 200-meter water resistant.
Some other specs of Casio G-Shock G-Lide Watch GBX-100NS-4 are: Full auto LED light, Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds) with afterglow, Mobile link using Bluetooth, Flight mode, world time (38 time zones 38 cities), Full auto calendar (to year 2099), 12/24 hour format and a approx. battery life of 2 years.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Gold ion plated bezel
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED backlight (Super illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Training Function
- Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
- Life Log Data
- Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Displayed information is intended for reference only.
- Sunrise, sunset time display
- Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
- World time
- 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
- May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight : 66g
- International Model
- For international stock, shipment will take 5-7 business days to leave our overseas warehouse
After placing your order and receiving the confirmation email, your order is usually processed within 1 business day for dispatch. Should there be any issues allocating stocks (this is a fast-moving industry and items can duck in and out quick) we'll recommend any similar colours/variants or an expected ETA for stock replenishment.
To ensure that you receive your new phone as quickly and safely as possible, we use a range of delivery options. Delivery times for all options are detailed below. Note that we currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY - 3-7 business days transit time. Freight is generally handled by Toll Australia. Next day from our Hong Kong dispatch warehouse to New Zealand metro areas. Other more regional areas are usually between 6 to 10 business days depending on remoteness.
Our shipping cost with flat rate at $16.90. At the shopping cart, you can enter your postcode for an exact shipping quote. Please stay tune that we may have free shipping offers from time to time.
VERIFICATION - Please note that handling times begin once an order has been verified. We may contact you after the order has been placed to verify order and account details. Please ensure that we can reach you on the email address supplied and that you respond promptly to any requests.
CONDITION - Unless stated in the product title, all devices are brand new. We do sell a small quantity of refurbished items but these all have a product title that begins with 'Refurbished'. As part of our QC process, retail package seals may have been opened to perform quality, testing and/or unlock functions however unless specified all devices are new and unused.
WARRANTY - All new devices come with our comprehensive 12 month warranty, which is included in the standard purchase price. We'll even replace with a new item if yours cannot be repaired. Refurbished items (marked as such in the product description) come with a 6 month warranty with refurbished replacement items.
PAYMENT METHODS - We accept Credit Card and PayPal for outright purchases. Though we also offer LayBuy for convenient repayments over time handled by LayBuy. Direct bank deposit is available to wholesale orders only, please get in touch with our CS team for further information.
RETURNS - All orders come with 14 days free returns. For more information please read our returns policy. We also offer a new replacement policy for items that cannot be repaired.
SECURITY - Our shopping cart meets the strictest PCI requirements and is audited daily. We do not store any customer payment information and our servers are protected using Digicert's SHA2 High Assurance SSL.
OUR STOCK - Products sold through this store are unlocked, never locked or SIM-free. They offer the best combination of price and quality and can be sourced from international markets via parallel importation. Please check the network bands with your provider to ensure full compatibility. In some instances printed documentation may not be in English, even though the device is compatible with local network bands. Where this occurs and you require user manuals etc please contact us and we will provide a digital copy.
DISCLAIMER - Due to variations in stock and regional sourcing we cannot guarantee that all specifications listed are 100% correct at all times as the same model may be available in several variants. If you have any specific requirements please raise them with our team and they will provide availability on the model you require.